Monday, September 29, 2008

returned

Well, my brother and I made it back safely and in less than 18 hours (that was a crazy trip back last February).

It was a great weekend with hours of great teaching. I would highly recommend you reading, watching or listening to every one of the sessions (8 in all).

Specifically I believe you should listen to these: (well, i'll have to add the links later...because there seems to be an error on the site...stay tuned)

----edit---
links are updated and the desiring God site seems to be up and running again
----edit---

Mark Driscoll's talk on the use of tough language

Bob Kauflin's amazing talk on words and worship

John Piper's words of warning

Sinclair Ferugson's walk through James

-joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm super pumped to listen to these dude!!! Wanna have lunch next week? Whats your schedule?