Tuesday, February 9, 2010

writing takes time

A day only has so many hours and, as of lately, they've mostly been filled with work. Ordinarily this wouldn't affect my blogging, but for some unknown reason we've been quite busy at the store. Today, for instance, I started the tractor to plow the drive and didn't get done until 3:30. That's good for business and bad for blogging.

I could, of course, simply stay after work or go in early to blog but that just doesn't sound appealing to me. That leaves me with phone blogging, which I've finally decided to give in to. I hope you're happy.

I'll be getting some posts written up and should be back to my regular schedule in the next few days. I've also got my daily links posts ready to go, though they may be a day later than many of the posts I link to.

My current obsession: Koine Greek. I'm busting out Mounce's textbooks and loving it. I can't wait for seminary, hopefully I'll be able to go in the next couple years.

Till tomorrow,

-joe

No comments: