Wednesday, January 9, 2008

ipod

I bought an ipod mini a few weeks ago. It is unbelievable how useful this thing has been to me. I have it loaded with hundreds of sermons and now I can listen to sermons and books on tape anytime...anywhere.

If you don't own one and you can afford the expense, do yourself a favor and buy. Then, sign up for the Desiring God and Mars Hill (Driscoll) podcasts. Get the Don't Waste Your Life vodcasts and you will thank me.

I love it that I don't have to sit at my computer and listen to a sermon because when I'm at my desk, I like to work and not sit and stare at nothing. But now I can grab my ipod and put together furniture at the store, walk or drive and take in a sermon or two. What a great way to get more of God crammed into the day.

sidenote: My sister is safely to Honduras. Keep up with her at her blog.

-joe

1 comment:

Nigel said...

Aren't iPods great!? But remember if you have more sermons on your iPod than songs- you're a nerd. Jesus told me. . .