Monday, December 10, 2007

abortion

I just took the quiz on abortion and I received a 66%. More importantly, I learned a few more facts about the atrocious nature of abortion in the US. I encourage you to take the time to take the quiz and consider for yourself the unjust and unholy act of abortion.

To me, the answer from a Christian perspective is found in Psalm 51:5

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
and in sin did my mother conceive me.

How does this verse relate? If we are considered sinners from the time of conception by God, then we should consider another as a life as soon as the sperm has hit the egg. Therefore, to take the life of a human without just cause is to violate every tenet of Christian (and moral) law.

Let us continue to advocate for the voices that cannot be heard.

-joe

(HT: Justin Taylor)

No comments: