Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merry christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have spent some time thinking and rejoicing in the birth of Christ today.

I had many plans for the day. The only one accomplished?...Going to my brother and sister-in-laws for lunch. I was also planning the following:
1. Reading a good portion of Calvin's Institutes
2. Finishing my sermon for Sunday
3. Finishing these books (20 pages or less each) Brothers We are Not Professionals, Let the Nations be Glad, Cost of Discipleship, Fit Bodies Fat Minds.
4. Going over to Nigel's. (I came home to take a quick nap and just now woke up...8 hours later)
5. Going on a quick hike up the river.

Well, hopefully I can get some of that reading done tomorrow. I'm planning on working on my sermon until I fall asleep again.

-joe

No comments: